Complaint Register Using PHP
Hello Guys Welcome to Coding Gurus Online Portal ...!
Many of the students possess 'projects' as one of the main duties to be fulfilled. They always speak more than anything else on our resume. Everyone of us know the importance of coding in any project. We write the source code in any language we know.
But we also know that a project doesn't end with just writing the code. It has quite other things to do like DBMS, connecting code to DB in an IDE, etc.
Onlinegurus.in tries to provide, a right guidance in approaching the project right from DBMS to it's deployment. Here are the important docs of the project mentioned above. If you take up this, then consider the following docs
An interactive complaint register and appraisal management system for a university. Universities have a task to train students to be better people or professionals in the future. In their activities to make this happen they go out of track in some stages or points.
1. send complaints or results to lecturers
2. student can vote for their lecturers to appraise them
3. Admin can create polls, lecturer profiles etc
4. Student can visit lecturer profiles to vote
5. Lecturer is notified of complains on their units
6. lecturer can respond to complaints to their units
7. passwords and database files in the zip
1. PC with Pentium IV processor.
2. 512 MB RAM or above.
3. 40 GB Hard Disk or above.
1. Operating system : Windows XP (or latest).
2. Front end : php, html
3. Platform : php html
4. Integrated development environment(IDE): Dream weaver or any text editors
5. Back end : MY SQL SERVER