Library Book Borrowing and Returning System
Hello Guys Welcome to Coding Gurus Online Portal ...!
As we said, many enterprises and organisations, have a common thing to come up with- online services. They facilitate user and owner, to commemorate on a platform.
Library management system obviously requires voluminous code, giant database and fantastic interface. All these stand upon the shoulders of perfect knowlege of html,css, php/jsp and mysql.
Hey, don't take it the easy way. Just because the source code is in your hands. The code is to be correctly connected to the database and implanted into the IDEs.
Now don't freak out... the documents down here will guide you through. Best of luck!!!
The library management system is a web-based widespread information management system which realizes information storage and query. Through the system requires preliminary design, detailed design, coding and testing, the developer could get a good experience of coordination and hands-on development capabilities.
The book search and lending management system which were developed are an important part of the whole library management system, mainly for the retrieval, query and lending of the books in the library. Those are the epitome of the main library management system.
The website was used to implement search and book lending management, therefore, the system had the following features:
1. The reader could search the books according to the information they have.
2. The result is fuzzy-matched when searching.
3. The reader could borrow the books based on the searching result they got.
4. The reader could check the current lending books and lending history.
5. The reader could return the book they are keeping.
6. The system provided a simple interface for quick book searching, lending and returning. The interface was designed to be mainly used for the common browsers, making the system migration and usage easier.
1. PC with Pentium IV processor.
2. 512 MB RAM or above.
3. 40 GB Hard Disk or above.
1. Operating system : Windows XP (or latest).
2. Front end : php, html
3. Platform : php html
4. Integrated development environment(IDE): Dream weaver or any text editors
5. Back end : MY SQL SERVER