Student Information System Using PHP
Hello Guys Welcome to Coding Gurus Online Portal ...!
If student management system is computerised and made available 24*7, then that could be a perfect step towards utilisation of technology. Registering, E-learning and Marks provision are some of the basic steps in student management system. These online services works with a huge database and involves apt GUI to easily approach students and respective faculty.
Here we provide the documentaion and important details of the project. All the best for you to successully accomplish all the tasks.
Title of The Project:
Student Information System
Introduction: Student Information Systems are the primary systems for operating colleges. The Student Information System is a student-level data collection system that allows the Department to collect and analyze more accurate and comprehensive information. Student information systems provide capabilities for entering student records, tracking student attendance, and managing many other student-related data needs in a college or university.
Student Information System also supports:
1. Handling inquiries from prospective students.
2. Handling the Student details.
3. Maintaining the Student Marks Details.
4. Handling Student Attendance Records.
5. Maintaining records of absences and attendance.
6. Maintaining records of Internal marks.
1. To make the application of Student Information System usable for the College or Universities.
2. To access the student's records and get the desired information which may require.
3. To automate the existing system of manually maintain the records of the student records,Attendance Details, Internal Marks etc.
4. To increase data accuracy, make student information management more secure, effective, convenient.
5. To coordinate information across the system to simplify student access to University resources
This project is aimed at how the institute can improve the efficiency of the services. Student Information System is one of the application to improve the information of any particular student.
1. Front End : PHP
2. Back End :MySQL server 2008
3. Platform: Windows XP/ windows 7, LINUX
4. Software Requirements: Apache Server, PHP 5.2, HTML, AJAX, Mozilla, IE8
My SQL 5.2
1. 80 GB hard disk and above
2. 1 GB RAM
3. Dual Core
4. Peripheral devices